Clinical Atlas of Canine and Feline Ophthalmic Disease has an image-rich resource for diagnosing and treating ophthalmic conditions in clinical practice.
• Presents more than 600 high-quality color photographs depicting commonly encountered ocular conditions in dogs and cats
• Includes multiple images for every disease to exhibit varying presentations
• Organized for quick reference, covering probably the most commonly encountered conditions first
• Made for daily used in the busy clinical setting, allowing practitioners to quickly find and compare images as they see cases
• Supplies a concise summary of the very clinically relevant information on diagnosing and managing ophthalmic disease.
Clinical Atlas of Canine and Feline Ophthalmic Disease PDF